EVERY WOODSMAN PAKISTAN BOW IS WARRANTED TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER
When you purchase a bow, you get the assurance your bow has been carefully crafted and is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies to limbs, risers and cams.
THIS WARRANTY CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
Limbs 100% covered at no charge for the first 2 years
50% of replacement cost after 2 years
Risers Lifetime Warranty
Cams Lifetime Warranty
Warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
ITEMS NOT COVERED:
Cables, strings, bearings, paint and/or film dipped finishes resulting from normal wear and tear are not included in this warranty.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED:
Damage caused by abuse, mishandling, dry firing, alteration or modifications made to original product are not covered under this warranty. Additionally, shooting of arrows less than 5 grains per pound of draw weight will void the warranty. Woodman Pakistan reserves the right to make parts substitutions on warranty coverage at Woodman Pakistan’s sole discretion, for any reason.
CHANGE OF MIND:
Woodsman Pakistan doesn’t have to allow you to return an item you have simply changed your mind about.
TRADITIONAL BOW WARRANTY
1 Year Limited Warranty to the original owner.
KIDS BOW WARRANTY
90 Day Limited Warranty to the original owner.
- Always use a bow stringer to properly put on a bow string.
- The recommended brace height is between 7-1/2 to 8” measured from the throat of the grip to the string.
- The recommended nock height is 5/8″ above the center of the string to the shelf.
- Don’t Increase brace height by shortening the bowstring.
- Never shoot the bow with a worn string. A broken string can cause serious damage to the equipment or personal injury.
- Leave your bow unstring as much as possible after use. Do not leave a bow strung for a period longer than 2 days.
- Do not subject a bow to extreme temperatures strung or unstrung. Avoid leaving a bow in a vehicle within direct sunlight. High temperatures can cause the limbs to twist or in extreme cases, delaminate. If hunting in cold weather, do not leave a bow outside overnight.
- Never “dry fire” your bow. (Meaning do not shoot the bow without an arrow.)
- Too light of an arrow weight can simulate a dry fire.
- Be sure any arrows selected are the correct length and spine/stiffness for your bow.
- Discard any arrow that shows signs of wear or cracks.
- Never draw or shoot your bow if anyone is between you and your target.
- Always be sure the area behind your target is clear of anyone.